Atchuthan “Sris” Sriskandarajah
Atchuthan Sriskandarajah AKA Sris is a highly skilled negotiator. Prior to getting his realtor’s license, he used to exclusively practice family and criminal law. After practicing law for over 21 years, he decided he wanted to help people make their dreams become a reality.
Helping clients define their real estate needs and enabling them to achieve their desires motivates Sris to do his best for his clients. Mr. Sris understands that there are many real estate agents out there. He also recognizes that not every real estate agent is equal. To prove that, he understands that he must not only bring to the table his expertise in negotiation, but also his skill and experience of being an attorney for over 21 years. Last, but not least, he brings to the table his passion for excellent customer service and to ensure that every client is able to achieve their real estate goals.
Mr. Sris serves clients in the areas of buying, selling, renting and investing in personal real estate as well as commercial real estate in Northern Virginia and Maryland.
Do not hesitate to contact Mr. Sris if you are looking for a hands on real estate agent with a passion for excellence.
Dates Employed Apr 2017 – Present Employment Duration 3 months
Location Fairfax, VA
- Seasoned executive and senior attorney with over 20 years of experience as a business development director.
- Establish new client relationships, create strategic plans and provide recommendation for business development.
- Skilled in providing leadership, direction, strategy and vision in the areas of technology/product development.
- Facilitated transcription work in a team environment and resolved all problems.
- Strong communicator with proven leadership and presentation skills.
Project Management / Global Service Delivery
Company Name : Gee Solution Inc.
Dates Employed: Apr 2016 – Present
Employment Duration: 1 yr 3 months
Location Fairfax, VA
As part of an Innovation and Advanced Technology group, my role is to help improve businesses and consumers through our products. I am responsible for accelerating the adoption of new technologies to enhance product offerings and solve customer problems in innovative ways.
- Leading a team of product developers.
- Responsible for handling client management processes including planning, presales, delivery, management and governance.
- Extensive negotiation experience with persons of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities.
- Managing upcoming and running projects while timely updating customers and business teams.
- Process adherence, organizational and project management standards and best practices/learning implementation on an assigned project.
Founder & CEO
Company Name SRIS Law Group, P.C.
Dates Employed Apr 1997 – Present
Employment Duration 20 yrs 3 months
Location Fairfax, Virginia
- Transformed a solo practice into a thriving law firm with eight attorneys having experience in various legal disciplines.
- Served in a key role for numerous high-profile cases reported in the Washington Post and the New York Times.
- Launched additional firm locations both domestically and abroad in Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, and India.
- Succeeded in generating 30% annual revenue growth despite extended period of economic downturn and recession.
- Organized a diverse panel of IT/forensic computer experts, psychiatrists, psychologist, and accountants to achieve client objectives.
- Developed and implemented a customized online CRM system tailored to meet the firm's unique business requirements and developed and supervised an in-house IT department to support the firm's growth.
- Established a strong social media and digital presence by launching and managing an in-house SEO department.
- Selected to facilitate the recognition of a foreign language as a world language within a specific locality.
Company Name The Town of Haymarket
Dates Employed Jun 1998 – Jan 2000
Employment Duration 1 yr 8 mos
Prosecutor for the Town of Haymarket.
Company Name Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court
Dates Employed Jun 1994 – Aug 1994
Employment Duration 3 months
Former Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Wellington
Quinnipiac University School of Law
Degree Name: Doctor of Law (J.D.)
Field Of Study: Law
Dates attended or expected graduation: 1993 – 1996
Activities and Societies: Phi Delta Phi
George Mason University
Degree Name: Bachelor of Science
Field Of Study: Accounting
Dates attended or expected graduation: 1989 – 1993
Activities and Societies: Beta Alpha Psi
Company Name: GMU Trial Advocacy Competition
Dates volunteered: Sep 2013 – Sep 2013 Volunteer duration 1 mo
Presiding Judge at GMU Trial Advocacy Competition - Critiqued competition.